Unlike those law firms who will nickel and dime you or act like they are doing you a huge favor to even speak to you, O’Connor Cadiz Law encourages members of the community to reach out when legal needs arise. Have you ever just felt like you wanted to talk to a lawyer real quick but didn’t know where to turn or felt intimidated by your options? Legal services are all about relationships and trust, and I wanted to be able to give that to people, not just to clients. The VIP program is my way of saying thank you to clients and to our community. (There really is no catch!)
Here is a list of the member benefits we currently offer:
Attorney Referrals, if we can’t help*. Forget those ‘lawyer referral’ companies with little to no standards required of the lawyers to join. If it is something that we can help you with, we are here for you. Otherwise, we will still want to hear your story (unless it is about family law, then we will send you straight to a firm we trust). We aim to give you general advice when possible and when appropriate, parenting with or referring you to a lawyer that we trust. As a member of our VIP club, you’ll be able to schedule time to talk to our attorney without worrying about high consultation fees. If Carol can’t help or doesn’t know the answer, she will try to point you in the right direction of someone who can.
- Local Biz Discounts Supporting local retailer/ service/ restaurant discounts as a way to support local businesses and to say thank you to our VIP members (if you know of a small business who might be interested, please let me know. Its free to participate).
- Free Fun Newsletters delivered to your door bi-monthly. A fun way to stay involved in the community, no boring legal articles found here.
- Free Auto Insurance Policy Review: If you are involved in a car accident, what does your insurance policy cover? Is it enough? What if someone hits you and does not have enough insurance, or worse yet- no insurance? (and yes, insurance is required by law in IL but that doesn’t mean that everyone has it). Will your current coverage enable you to pay your medical bills and other expenses from the accident? Don’t wait until an accident happens. Send me your insurance policy and questions for an unbiased review.
- Bilingual (Spanish) Legal Services Attorney Carol Cadiz is fully bilingual, and bicultural of Mexican heritage.
- Lost Key Tag Program Think of the small plastic cards you carry on your keychain from grocery stores. Only ours will be registered to you so that if you ever lose your keychain, the person finding it can return it to our office (for which I will reward them). We will then get them back to you. The card will also double as your discount card for VIP discounts from participating businesses. View our Participating Business Page here!
TO JOIN THE FAMILY just fill out the webform below. Your member card and welcome pack to arrive in the mail.