Unlike some arrogant law firms who act like they are doing a huge favor to even speak to you, O’Connor Cadiz Law encourages members of the community to reach out when legal needs arise. Have you ever just felt like you might need a lawyer but didn’t know where to turn? In looking for legal services, have you felt intimidated by your options?
Legal services are all about relationships and trust, and I wanted to be able to give that to people, not just to clients. The free VIP program is my way of saying thank you to clients and to our community. (There really is no catch!) It serves as your starting point in the Chicago area if you are looking for a friendly hand to put you on the right path for all legal needs.
Here is a list of the member benefits we currently offer:
- Attorney Referrals, if we can’t help. Forget those ‘lawyer referral’ companies with little to no standards required of the lawyers to join. If it is something that we can help you with, we are here for you (this would be mainly in the legal areas of personal injury, long term disability insurance appeals and real estate closings). Even if your legal issue falls out of our practice area, we will still want to hear from you. Attorney Cadiz will aim to give you general advice* when possible and when appropriate, since sometimes a quick phone call is all it takes to put you at ease (*excludes family law & criminal matters). Other times, if it seems like you will need to hire a lawyer or talk to someone else, we may partner with or refer you to a lawyer that we trust. If Carol can’t help or doesn’t know the answer, she will try to point you in the right direction of someone who can.
- Local Biz Discounts Supporting local retailer/ service/ restaurants. They have generously agreed to give discounts to say thank you to our VIP members (if you know of a small business who might be interested, please let me know. It’s free to participate).
- Free Fun Newsletters delivered to your door bi-monthly. A fun way to stay involved in the community, no boring legal articles found here. (unsubscribe any time, though we’ve not had this happen).
- Free Auto Insurance Policy Review: If you are involved in a car accident, what does your insurance policy cover? Is it enough? What if someone hits you and does not have enough insurance, or worse yet- no insurance? (and yes, insurance is required by law in IL but that doesn’t mean that everyone has it). Will your current coverage enable you to pay your medical bills and other expenses from the accident? Don’t wait until an accident happens. Send me your insurance policy and questions for an unbiased review.
- Bilingual (Spanish) Legal Services Attorney Carol Cadiz is fully bilingual, and bicultural of Mexican heritage.
TO JOIN THE FAMILY just fill out the webform below.